Promotion Terms & Conditions
WIN A Full Clear Aligners Treatment from Platinum Dental
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY 2019 (24th Dec 2019 – 31st Jan 2020)
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (Entrants). The management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
b) Due to the nature of the prize, the promoter reserves the right to refuse treatment if the Orthodontic case is above their skill level and requires a specialists’ intervention. Under such circumstances the winner will still be provided with a full Orthodontic Check up and Free complimentary Teeth Whitening as way of compensation for their time. If such an instance arises the competition will be redrawn at a later date.
c) The Prize is non transferable except, from Parental Guardian to their child only if their child is under the age of 18.
3. The promotion commences at 9AM (AEDT)on 24th December 2019 and closes at 5:00pm (AEDT) on the 31st January 2020 (Promotional Period).
PROMOTIONAL SITES and WEBSITE
4. The promotion will be conducted on Facebook aimed at residents in the Port Stephens and Newcastle area.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, complete an entry as follows:
Like our Facebook page (Platinum Dental) and comment “enter” on the Facebook advert at any time during the promotional time period..
6. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted for the competition. Any subsequent entry by the same person after the first valid entry is received from that person will be deemed invalid.
7. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant on their entry form will deem their entry invalid.
8. The draw will be conducted at 20c Fairlands Road, Medowie, 2318, NSW, on the 31st January 2020 at 6pm. All entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the Draw. The winner will be notified by Facebook and email and their names and location by 31st January 2020 and announced by Facebook to all entrants. All reasonable steps to notify winners of the results of the Draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Draws will be held as follows:
9. For the Draw, the first eligible entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotional Period will win one (1) Full Clear Aligner treatment, valued at up to $4,500.00.
10. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter to organise the acceptance of the prize and must start treatment within 3 months of the 31st January 2020.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the identity and age of the winner before issuing the prize.
12. The total prize value is : $4,500.00; The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
13. It is a condition of accepting a prize that winners may be required to sign eligibility form(s), code(s) of conduct and/or legal release(s) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
14. The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw which will take place at 20c Fairlands Road, Medowie, NSW, 2318, as is necessary on 5PM AEDT 28th Feb, 2020 in order to distribute any prize(s) (if any) unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. In the event of any winner(s) in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner(s) will be notified in writing (email) and by phone. All reasonable steps to notify the winner(s) of the results of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter.
18. If the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide alternative prize(s) to the same value as the original prize(s), subject to any written directions made under applicable State legislation.
19. The Promoter, excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. If the Promoter collects an Entrant’s Personal Information, the Promoter will provide or display to each Entrant, at time of entry into the promotion, a collection statement that details the Personal Information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the Personal Information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter’s disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 .
22. By entering the promotion and by not opting-out in the manner required on the entry form, Entrants acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with information about the Promoter, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. By entering the promotion and not opting-out , Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter and any applicable third parties may use their Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
23. In these Conditions of Entry: “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). “Personal Information” means, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
1. Promoter: Platinum Dental (Dr Victoria Lane) (ABN 96 731 419 780) of 4/16 Stockton Street, Nelson Bay, NSW, 2315; telephone: 02 4981 1755. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33610.